Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is surgery on eyes very effective?


Answer:
My mother had it and she never wears her glasses anymore
for some, your eye dr. can tell you if you are a good candidate or not
yes
I knew someone with cataracts and had very blurred vision. After surgery, it was near 20/20.
I assume you are taking about Lasik, or something similar? I have a friend who had that done and she saw perfectly without glasses for about a year, and then had to go back to wearing glasses again, as her eyes started worsening. I think only a dr. can tell you if you are a good candidate or not.
Yes it is. I had lasix surgery done on both eyes, went from wearing glasses for 17 years to near perfect vision the next day. Have your eye doctor evaluate you if thinking of having surgery as not all people are candidates
If you are talking about vision correction surgery, it's been effective for a whole lot of people. Of course, there's always somebody who has a bad result, but that's few and far between.If you are talking about one of the multiple other eye surgeries, you'll have to give us more info.
Yes, but only if you're a good candidate. Go see an optometrist to see if you qualify.
I Had Lasir surgery for Glaucoma and also cataracts re-moved. now, I see Beautifully and it was not bad at all. I see my doctor every 6 months so he can check the pressure. (my surgery was done about 2 years ago.) The pressure is good, always around 16 or 18 in both eyes. You go ahead and have it done.%26gt;%26gt;I Promise you won't be sorry, I'm Sure. ( I am 74 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net