Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is Proactiv the best acne treatment for mild ance?

I just started using proactiv like a week ago. So far, I see some improvement. I only have mild acne. You can see it mostly in the sun. How long until my skin looks a lot better?
Answer:
I had/have mild acne and my friend as well. We both used it and loved it. Worked really well for us. I haven't used the whole line for a while, but I have some repairing lotion left and I'll just put some of that on when I have a problem, and it's better the next day. It will probably take a couple of weeks to a month or so. Just be patient and good luck!!
a couple weeks to a few months depending on how bad it is
my best friend used proactive and she had very mild acne and she had an allergic reaction so i personally feel its for more severe acne. increasing the time you leave it on will not increase the results it will actually have a negative affect like irritation.
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net