Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is passing stools two to three times a day normal?Am aged 20 Years. Robust and healthy.?


Answer:
yes, its fine. a rule of thumb is anything from three times a day to once every three days is fine, provided there is no new change. things that would make you suspect something might be amiss would include blood, mucus, pain, loose/watery stools or stools that are difficult to flush.
yes,
research indicates if there is less than 24 hours between stool evacuations that you will live into your mid 80s if you take care of yourself in other areas and don't use drugs, tobacco or alcohol.
Apparently it is for you. Everybody is different.
Sounds to me like you smoke which increases digestion and hyperactivity in the bowels. Then it is normal, also depends on what kind of foods you eat. Fibers and fats take longer to digest than carbs, etc.
I know I use the bathroom more at that age, but I believe that was the "High Quality" dorm food I was eating. I would not worry about it...it is better than being blocked up or unable to control it. Count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net