Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is the new HPV vaccine painful to get? Why, where is it injected?


Answer:
Personally, in my opinon, and this may be different for many other people, but I thought it was kind of painful. I mean compared to all the shots I get, they arent that bad. I felt like they were injecting me with rubbing alcohol it kind of burned, but its worth getting. You get the vaccine 3 times, after the first one, you go for your second one 2 months later, then after that, the third one is 3 months later. But hey, 3 shots are worth it since HPV is increasing as well as cervical cancer. The shot is located right on your arm by your shoulder.
It is not any more painful than getting any other shot. It is given in your arm.
If this is the vaccine I think you are talking about, then no it is not painful to get, just like some shots after getting it you can feel where the medicine stuff went in, it's injected into your upper arm.
Upper arm. The stick is worse than the medicine!
It's just a shot, like the many other shots you've had before.I got it in my arm. You have to have 3 of them, several months apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net