Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is sleeping with your head facing north good?


Answer:
why wouldn't be?
It makes no difference whatsoever. Myth
depends on where the bed is.
yea b-cuz if u cchoke u won't die
That is what they say. But I have money. Is it enough to buy a $500 TV. Well it is some money but what does that mean.So my question is how much better is haed to the Noth. Is it 1,000 times better and you will live to 5,000 years old. Or is it 2% better. If it is not a hassle, it can't hurt.
I do remember hearing something about the direction in which you sleep affecting your health in the long run but don't remember all of it. Its got something to do with aligning your body with the Earth's magnetic field. Unfortunately I cannot remember if its good or bad. I am sure there must be someone else who got to have heard it or read it somewhere. Good luck. Do let me know if you get a good reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net