Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is Suana Belt helpful in in reducing the tummy bulge?

I have been on a an almost fat-free, sugar free and carborate free diet for the last 3 months. I have lost 6 kilos. But the potbelly look persists. I am 71 years and a diabetic and have undergone heart bypass surgery.
Answer:
With a sauna belt, the only thing you will loose is your money. Don't bother. You would do better by signing up with a personal trainer.
No it is not. It is also dangerous especially when you consider that you have thinner skin and are diabetic. In can cause serious burns. I do not recommend buying one at all. Diet alone will not get rid of your tummy bulge. You should try walking if you are able.
Suana belt is useless
Have you been checked for Cushings syndrome ?
Read up on it a bit.
I am not sure how much a kilo is but it sounds like a lot.
Congrats on doing such a great job !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net