Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is Rheumatoid arthritis curable?

Help me out with the real answer, you see my aunt has it. And she has two little twin girls and they are only 5 and they have to help her change and move around. I need to know.please help me.
Answer:
Sorry, it's not curable. But, with the right meds. it is manageable. Talk to your doctor.
no it is not
no, sadly, there is no cure for this. There are new and effective treatments however, and a great many people are benefitting from them.
Sadly No.There are treatments available to help with the pain, which can help to varying degrees.A rhuemetologist will be able to give the best advice, maybe your Aunt could arrange for her doctor to send her to see one in her local area.
No and unfortunately its hereditary. My grandmother, my aunt, and my mom all have it. Plus my best friend who is only 23 got diagnosed with it 2 days ago. Its not curable but it is treatable. There are drugs that help with pain. Sadly my aunt has it the worst. Her hands are deformed by it. Check with a doctor and see about all the treatments and services available.
Unfortunately as many diseases is un curable this rheumatoid arthritis is also INCURABLE ! But there is a hope and new theories are coming up !Genetic engeeniring has some promise to offer good for this disease ! It is a auto immune disease and can be kept under fine control with the help of medicines ! Of course you have to balance the effectiveness of the medicine and its toxicity otherwise some time toxicity of the medicine will take over the charge of the main disease !Any way please do not be feel sorry as it is controllable disease and you aunt can live happily till her terminal stage of life ! Do YOGA and meditation it really helps ! AUTO suggestion is also help ful ! See the site of ramdev yoga and do practice it daily for six month time ! You can not expect result so soon as like magic !But there is a way to live happily with the disease !All have to live with some or other trouble ! Ask her to become religious and her pain part will go !Always YouRsmE
Umm no I have RA and Psoriasis, but if you do find a cure, please let me know.
I have had it for 13 years and no its not curable. I sure wish it was as do my 15 and 11 year old children. I know its hard for your aunt with 5 year olds. She needs lots of rest - that really helps. Also, I spent a number of years looking for the right medications and am doing ok now. I limp because of the pain in one foot but -with this disease it may feel ok tomorrow. Just support her-you sould like a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net