Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is sun good or bad for vitiligo?

I'm getting mixed responses from various doctors.
Answer:
Its neither good nor bad, depending on which way YOU want to look. The sun will tan the areas unaffected by Vitiligo, thereby making the areas affected more noticeable! To my knowledge and I did look this up for a friend, if you use sun cream, use it on every part of the exposed skin. Personally I admire any person with Vitiligo who ignores the problem and just be themselves. However I have Psoriasis and being ones self I know from experience can be tough.
Try visiting this website: www.DermaBest.comThey have developed a treatment for regaining pigmentation in cases of vitiligo. The product is called NOVITIL and when you apply it on the affected areas of your skin, you have to expose the treated parts under the sun for about 30 minutes (if I still remember). That's according to the instructions. My son is going to try this product, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net