Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is the stomach flu going around?

I live in CT and mostly everyone had the stomach flu already...now I have it...just wondering if it's still going around where you live..or if you have had it recently??
Answer:
yes we are here in mich..and my son came down with it earlier this week..get some rest and try to eat smaller portions.get well soon
My friends kids had it early this week, we live in VA.. I want to put my kids in a bubble because we are leaving for vacation in NYC next week and I don't want to have sick kids or be sick!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.
noidea
There is no such thing as "stomach flu." Flu, or influenza, is a respiratory disease.The set of symptoms usually described as "stomach flu" is called gastroenteritis and can be caused by viruses or bacteria. Some forms are communicable, other forms are caused by food poisoning. Make sure that you're following proper food hygeine in the kitchen, and keep the bathrooms clean. That's pretty much the only things you can do to prevent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net