Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a disease that causes the body to die temporarily and come back to life?


Answer:
There's a "Zombie Powder" called Tetrodotoxin that can make a person appear dead. Some venoms in puffer fish, toads, and snakes have the same effect.
No. Once you are dead, you can't come back.
depression
No, are you planing to go somewhere. Be very careful sometimes thing we do are against the law.
not that I know of. Your heart could stop for a few moments and start back up again but that's 'bout all I can think of

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net