Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a cure for nystagmus? or some kind of treatment?

i have constant nystagmus and double vision...i need help
Answer:
You should consult a qualified opthalmologist for an eye test - don't forget to tell them about any prescription or over-the-counter medicines you may be taking, as nystagmus is a common side-effect of some drugs.
I think if you go to an opthalmolologist, and have your eyes checked, they could give you the appropriate corrective glasses :)
No, there is no cure for nystagmus that I know of. I have congenital nystagmus. There is treatment by wearing specially designed glasses (don't worry they don't look different, the lenses are different), I have these.
Hope this helps! Ask your eye doctor!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net