Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a Diabetic Foot Ulcer Study in Detroit?

I saw a commercial a couple of weeks ago on a local TV station but I didn't take the telephone number down.very silly of me since I'm a diabetic w/these problems.
Answer:
There are several studies going on concerning diabetic foot ulcers. I'm not sure what kind of study you saw advertised, maybe its in the list. Here is a link to the studies:http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/search;...
Probably. There are many high-powered podiatry residencies in the area with lots of wound care clinics and podiatry residents, internal medicine residents, a high powered dermatology department at Wayne State, etc, etc, etc. to provide the muscle power to do a large study.Your best bet would be to contact the TV station and ask if they could give you the number again. Otherwise call the hospitals and ask for the wound care clinic. Ask the wound care clinic if they are running a study. I have absolutely no idea where it is being done, but I would try DMC first.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net