Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a dermatologist online?


Answer:
I can refer you to my mom
just let me know how can I help you.
I have my skin care license, however you didn't ask a question.
Did you know that among doctors, it is common knowledge that dermatologists tend to be last in there class rank?
Hey pal.they are supposed to turn the decolorated skin into pink and red after that...exposing slightly and normally that part of the skin, will force it to produce melanine ,,the pigmenmt your pale areas are lacking...,(although psoralens like cream and patches work very slowly)
Pink does mean its givng good result, psoralens are working...and they will be redder.
However if itching and pain appear (happens very rarely) stop the patches for 10 days, wash the skin with aluminium acetate bufferized solution )Burrows powder to dissolve one in a liter of warm water) during that resting period, if needed...

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net