Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is the sun bad for swelling?

i recently tore my ACL and my knee is really swollen. the doctor says that i need to reduce swelling before i get surgery. i was wondering if the sun can make your knee swell more or if it has any effect on swelling
Answer:
Sorry about your acl..I tore mine a few years ago and got surgery. I am not sure about the sun and sweling but to make it go down just keep it elelvated and take an antiinflamatory(ib profen) GOOD LUCK
As far as I know, heat (sun) makes swelling worse... but I'm not sure, I'm just saying that from past experience since I'm from Pheonix, Arizona.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net