Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a cream or something to help open cuts all on my feet?

I started new job that requires steel toe, i purchased the cheapest pair (mistake), now after a 12 hour shift i got open cuts on my feet and they are killing me, what should i do, clean it and banaid it? what do i clean it with?
Answer:
This site might help. There is something you can buy at the drugstore, comes in a small bottle, actually your workplace may even have it in their first aid kit. I'm trying so hard to recall what it's called. but sorry I can't remember. It comes with a dropper and you just put a drop over the cut and it forms a seal so that it can heal.
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/...
http://closuremed.com/faqs_medprof.htm...
I found a couple of sites regarding the stuff I'm talking about but these are not the brand I was thinking of.
http://www.revolutionhealthstore.com/qxp...
Soak your feet in an Epsom Salt solution. This will help with the pain and swelling. Dry your feet well. Neosporin on the cuts will help speed healing and ward off infection. Any cuts that are bleeding will need a band aid. If you can't afford to buy a good pair of shoes right now, get some shoe inserts, the Dr. Scholl's Gel ones are good. Also double up on your socks, if possible. A pair of smooth dress socks inside a pair of athletic socks can help ease friction. Definitely get a good pair of shoes as soon as possible. Twelve+ hours in bad shoes can lead to sooo many problems.P.S. I am recovering from foot surgery, brought about by 12hr shifts in bad shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net