Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a cure for my medical condition?

Please do not exclude any possible cure because of cost.Here are my symptoms:1) Incredible persistant headache and discomfort the day before it rains.2) Excruciating pain in my head when I am on an airplane when it begins descent.3) Nausia and vertigo when travelling near the borders of Los Angeles. (North of Burbank airport, East of West Covina, West of Malibu)PS: I never experienced symptom #1 in Los Angeles, as it rains very lightly if at all there.
Answer:
Sounds like you have sinus problems, which believe it or not, are more common than alot of people think. Check with your doctor about sinuses or referral to a Ears,Nose, Throat doctor that can find out if you have sinus problems. I suffer from bad sinuses 10 months out of the year and it can make my life very difficult at times. I hope this helps.
Sinusitis.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net