Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a disease in which blood changes its color (i.e. not the blood cells bu the blood itself)?

Recently, one of my friends had a blood test and his blood turned to white after being waited for 3 minutes in the container. Doctors can't find the reason.
Answer:
It is not the blood that is white but there may be lipids floating on the top of the blood after standing. Your friend may have to check his cholesterol levels
The other possibility is that some of the preservatives that is used in the blood tube look white and that is what your friend saw rather than the blood changing color.
never,did you see this happen?

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net