Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a danger of mercury poisoning when taking fish oil or glucosamine.?

I take fish oil to lower cholesterol/BP and glucosamine for my joints. What if any mercury can be found in these? Some articles say supplements safer than the actual fish.
Answer:
There are no standards for supplements and the industry is not monitored. I personally had bad experience with fish oil supplements, though not mercury related. I avoid all supplements and try to get fresh foods and proper nutrition
depending on which kind of fish oil it is. you are only suppost to take in like, 3-5 servings of them.
If a fish has swallowed a thermometer then you would get mercury poisoning. Check the ingredients for Mercury or Mr_the scientific Symbol

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net