Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a cure for stretch marks?

Can they be cured completely? Natural creams? Lotions? Aloe vera?
Answer:
A cure? I don't think so. But prevention...or trying to prevent them, you can use cocoa butter.After you loose the excess weight the stretch marks loose the redness and go back to a natural color, but not exactly the same skin tone. The best thing right now it just to exercise and loose the excess weight.Who knows, maybe in a few years there could be a surgery to get rid of them. But none that I could find, sorry.
IDK i have them and i'm only 13 and i'm not over wieght
Cocoa butter is good for that. In general, just make sure it gets a lot of moisture.StriVectin also works but that's a bit more expensive and not natural, I don't think.
i know there's creams to make them less noticeable but thats it. idk anything else
Try using cocoa butter. Its effectiveness relies on the age and severity of the stretch marks, however. But rub it on them every day to help the skin.
band aids.
There is no cure for stretch marks but surgery. Lotions and ointments can help speed up the fading, but they will always be there.
Sorry
Stretch mark is not a disease.
hmm, my mom has a cream for this!
she found it at walgreens :]
not sure if that helps much, but just go and ask someone there!
i totally wish. my guess would be surgery.
There is no "cure" for them, but I have heard that cocoa butter helps them to fade.
Yes. because i know for sure they have creams and lotions for women who were pregnant that helps get rid of their strech marks.
There are no cures but putting pure vitamin E oil on them will help reduce them.
Stretch marks happen because your body stretches the skin holding your meat or guts or fat in. If you really don't want stretch marks and loose skin, then you should just get fat again.
Coco butter is the best thing to put on them to make them go away. You can buy it in your local drug-stores. :)
there is no cure for stretch marks but i suggest for you to buy MEDERMA, it can help make it appear softer, smoother and less noticeable. it is proven to improve the color, texture and overall appearance. you can find this at your local pharmacy..
maderma?it was on a commercial.:]]
laser treatment
Try straight vitamin E oil, apply it directly to each stretch mark immediately after showering EVERY DAY. Keep your skin well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, applying skin lotion (unscented with vitamin E added) ALL OVER at least 3-4 times per week (if you do it right before you go to bed you will find you are better able to do it consistently and also it's very relaxing) and staying out of the sun and absolutely out of tanning beds. (Tanning won't make stretch marks worse but it will make them much more visible as the stretched skin will contrast more with the tanned skin! Tanning is horrible for your skin anyway!) If you do these things consistently you will notice improvement in about 12 weeks tops. If you stick wiith it you will completely get rid of at least half of your stretch marks in about 6 months and you will hardly notice those that remain. After 3-6 months (when you notice marked improvement) discontinue applying the straight vitamin E oil and just put on unscented body lotion with Vitamin E added every time you get out of the shower or bath. It works best if you apply while your skin is still damp (not dripping wet, just damp!) because this is when your skin most easily absorbs the lotion. (You should continue applying lotion all over 3-4 eves per week just before bed) If you stick with this skin care regimen for good you will notice a profound improvement in the overall appearance and condition of your skin in one year tops. If you stick with it beyond that you will have soft, supple, elastic skin that will not wrinkle nearly as dramatically or nearly as much as it would otherwise. You will not get as many papercuts or bruises as well-hydrated, elastic skin resists trauma much better than dry or uncared-for skin. I thought the vitamin E thing was a load of crap until I got burned badly on my face and neck and tried it to get rid of the moderate scarring I was left with after my burns had healed. I still have some very minimal scarring on my neck and the scars that were on my face are all but gone. I have to look very closely to see them at all even when I have no makeup on. It worked better than I ever thought possible so I tried in on the stretch marks I got when I had my youngest son 16 years ago and it worked so well I couldn't believe it. I strongly urge you to try it. It does take some time and patience and you have to do it consistently over a long period of time but it is absolutely worth it. Vitamin E is available at all drug stores, most grocery stores as well as WalMart and Sam's Clubs. I reccomend buying it in bulk at a Sam's Club or WalMart because you're going to use A LOT of it and the dinky little bottles of Vitamin E you'll find at drug and grocery stores won't last you very long and will cost about 3 times as much as they will at a WalMart , Sams or Costco.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net