Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is their any cure for lactose intolerant?

i can't drink milk for the fact I cannot digest it right and I really love milk, Is their any cure or anything to fix it. I just suddenly got like this not to long ago and I'm 18.
Answer:
Yes, You need probiotics- friendly bacteria that make lactase
Lactose intolerance means this need to be replenished. Have you been taking antibiotics? These kill your friendly bacteria in your stomach. Even if you haven't antibiotics are in all the meats and dairy now a days.
www.2enrichyourself.com has a whole food vitamin, chelated mineral, vegetable enzyme, and probiotic ALL in 1 pill. The enzymes and probiotic will fix your prob. Do it before you get sick because this decrease in flora is like a much lower immune system and you will find yourself getting sick. The chelated minerals and vitamins are 100% natural and can be absorbed in the body the best. There is another product called FLora Plus from www.wholefoodformulations.opti... but it is just the probiotics, it does not have the enzymes, vitamins and minerals
Take care of the problem now. This is your body telling you something is going wrong. It can be easily fixed now.
Just drink the lactaid milk. It tastes the same but won't make you sick. Or you can get lactaid tablets and eat them when you are going to eat dairy products or drink milk. No big deal.
There is no cure, however there are tons of ways you can enjoy dairy just like everyone else. There are Lactaid pills you can take with your first bite of dairy, tasteless drops you can put in liquids and things like ice cream, and they're even making lactose-free milk AND ice cream. It's becoming very easy to eat dairy comfortably.
no, it is a genetic disorder
There is no cure but there are dairy products out there for lactose intolerance. Just take your time looking in the dairy section at the grocery store. You can also talk to a nutritionist about it... they always have great ideas and alternatives.
I USED to be lactose intolerant growing up. It would make me vomit and and give me a bad case of the trots. For a while I took Lactaid pills, they work really well, but I got tired of it.
My older brother (then a fitness trainer) had an idea and wanted to experiment on me and I was game.
I ate and drank all the dairy that my heart desired, which was quite a bit. For 2 weeks I was a sick as ever. And then it started getting better, and better, and by 4 weeks, I had no reaction to dairy AT ALL. That was 10 years ago. Maybe it was a strange coincidence, maybe it worked, maybe the power of the mind; who knows. But if you're into trying it, I say go for it. If not, try Lactaid.
IDK??
No. but I do reccomend taking the pill ganadene. or another once daily lactose pill. Its better than lactaid because you only have to take it once a day, and it lasts all through the day. I had problems with lactaid because everytime i had one bite of chocolate i always had to take lactaid. and it got annoying after awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 


Is there a © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net